Copyright © 2014
Kiwanis Club of
All Rights Reserved.
Covington County Fair Registration Forms
Download forms for the
Search for Talent Contest
* All talent contest
acts will be limited to 5 minutes and should be in good taste,
suitable for family audiences. The Kiwanis Covington
County Fair reserves the right to reject any entry.
* The contest is for
amateur performers only
* Deadline to enter contest: 5:00 PM Monday, October 14
* ENTRY FEE - $10.00
* Age groups are:
Childrens: K - 6th grades - Thursday, Oct 17th @ 6:30 pm
Youth: 7th - 12th grades - Tuesday, Oct 15th @ 6:30 pm
1st Place = $150.00
2nd Place = $75.00
3rd Place = $25.00
* Entries may be
PO Box 667
Andalusia, Al 36420
For questions: Call Heather at 222-2030.
Search for Talent Contest Registration Form
to Download Talent Form
Entering an exhibit in the fair
registration form below for all individual exhibits. All
exhibits can be entered on the same form except flowers and
horticulture which should be entered on a separate form.
* Have the form
completed and present it to the registration committee when
* Exhibits are NOT to be
removed for the duration of the fair. They must be
picked up on Monday, October 20th from 8 am - 6 pm & Tuesday, October 21st from 1 pm - 6 pm.
* By entering
exhibits, exhibitors agree to abide by the rules and
regulations of the Kiwanis Covington County Fair.
Fair Exhibit Registration Form
to Download Exhibit Form
Entering a Commerical Booth in the fair
* Sign and date the Contract, then return it to Tunde Caraway, PO Box 550, Andalusia, Al 36420 (Phone: 334-427-3461) with your payment enclosed. Make checks payable to: Andalusia Kiwanis Club. Once we receive your signed Contract and payment, the Association will sign the Contract also and return a completed copy of the Contract for your confirmation. Space cannot be reserved without the signed confirmation Contract.
* Booth spaces are located within the Commercial Exhibits Building, with electricity and tables available and arranged so that fair attendees will pass your booth twice.
* Booths are available 8' x 12', cost is $165.00, and each additional 12' booth will be $165.00. Covington County Arena space is available for $1.00/square foot.
* Each exhibitor that requires worker(s) on duty in their booths will be allowed up to two passes per shift. Shifts shall be Monday - Thursday 5:30 - 7:30 pm & 7:30 - 10:00 pm, Friday - Saturday 5:00 - 7:30 pm & 7:30 - 10:00 pm and on Sunday 1:00 - 3:30 pm & 3:30 - 6:00 pm. No exceptions without Fair Chairman approval prior to fair dates. These passes are for workers only!
If you have any questions, feel free to call 334-222-8771 during normal business hours, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commercial Exhibit Contract
Click Here to Download Contract
Entering a Non-Commerical Booth in the fair
registration form below and return to CCB Community Bank, Attn: Melissa Gantt, PO Box 518, Andalusia, Al 36420 or call 427-3984.
* Non-commercial booths are free to any organization, school or club listed in Division 13 through 21. Guidelines are that all exhibits must be non-commercial in nature, cannot sell food or merchandise, in no way solicit donations or promote a for-profit venture. These booths are unattended (except for Kiwanis' presence) during the days of the fair.
* The booths are 10' x 8' in size with back curtain and side curtains furnished. Your booth will be labeled with your name and class.
* You may set up your exhibit on Friday, October 10th, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Saturday, October 11th, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Sunday, October 12th, 1 p.m. - 4p.m. You must remove your exhibit on Monday, October 20th, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Tuesday, October 21st, 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Non-Commercial Exhibit Registration Form
to Download Exhibit Form
Little Miss Covington County Fair
All girls who will be 6, 7, or 8 years old by
October 13th, 2014, wishing to enter the "Little Miss Covington
County Fair" contest to be held Monday, October 13th, 2014, at 6:30 p.m. complete the registration entry form below.
Tiny Miss Covington County Fair
All girls who will be 4 or 5 years old by October 13th, 2014, wishing to enter the "Tiny Miss Covington County
Fair" contest to be held Wednesday, October 15th, 2014, at 6:30
p.m. complete the registration entry form below.
ONLY 25 ENTRIES ALLOWED IN EACH
Deadline for entry is OCTOBER 10th, 2014, or first 25 entries.
* Both contests are open to
Covington County Residents ONLY.
* There is an entry fee of $10.
* Pageant dresses are required.
For additional information
contact Kaci Perry, 488-5153
Here to Download Little Miss and/or Tiny
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader
to download Acrobat Reader-FREE:
Come Win at THE
Monday, Oct. 13, 5:30 pm -10 pm
Tuesday, Oct. 14, Handicap only 10 am -12 pm
Tuesday, Oct. 14, 5:30 pm -10 pm
Wednesday, Oct. 15, 5:30 pm -10 pm
Thursday, Oct. 16, 5:30 pm -10 pm
Friday, Oct. 17, 5 pm - 10 pm
Saturday, Oct. 18, 3 pm - 10 pm
Sunday, Oct. 19, 1 pm - 6 pm
Ages 13 and older: $6 at gate; $5 advance
Ages 6 - 12: $4 at gate; $3 advance
Under 6 years old - Free
return to top