Copyright © 2014
Kiwanis Club of
All Rights Reserved.
Covington County Fair Registration Forms
Download forms for the
Search for Talent Contest
* All talent contest
acts will be limited to 5 minutes and should be in good taste,
suitable for family audiences. The Kiwanis Covington
County Fair reserves the right to reject any entry.
* The contest is for
amateur performers only
* Deadline to enter contest: 5:00 PM Monday, October 14
* ENTRY FEE - $10.00
* Age groups are:
Childrens: K - 6th grades - Thursday, Oct 17th @ 6:00 pm
Youth: 7th - 12th grades - Tuesday, Oct 15th @ 6:00 pm
1st Place = $150.00
2nd Place = $75.00
3rd Place = $25.00
* Entries may be
PO Box 667
Andalusia, Al 36420
For questions: Call Heather at 334-222-2030.
Search for Talent Contest Registration Form
to Download Talent Form
Entering an exhibit in the fair
* Exhibits maybe entered in Exhibit Divisions 1 - 12 and 22 - 28.
registration form below for all individual exhibits. All
exhibits can be entered on the same form except flowers and
* Have the form
completed and present it to the registration committee when
* Exhibits are NOT to be
removed for the duration of the fair. They must be
picked up on Monday, October 20th from 8 am - 6 pm & Tuesday, October 21st from 1 pm - 6 pm.
* By entering
exhibits, exhibitors agree to abide by the rules and
regulations of the Kiwanis Covington County Fair.
Fair Exhibit Registration Form
to Download Exhibit Form
Entering a Commerical Booth in the fair
* Sign and date the Contract, then return it to Tunde Caraway, PO Box 550, Andalusia, Al 36420 (Phone: 334-427-3461) with your payment enclosed. Make checks payable to: Andalusia Kiwanis Club. Once we receive your signed Contract and payment, the Association will sign the Contract also and return a completed copy of the Contract for your confirmation. Space cannot be reserved without the signed confirmation Contract.
* Booth spaces are located within the Commercial Exhibits Building, with electricity and tables available and arranged so that fair attendees will pass your booth twice.
* Booths are available 8' x 12'. The price for a commercial booth is as follows:
$165 per booth, for current one year contract
$150 per booth, for a three year contract commitment for new vendors (billed $150 per year)
$140 per booth, for a three year contract commitment (billed $140 per year) for previous vendors that have had contracted booths for the past 5 years
* Each exhibitor that requires worker(s) on duty in their booths will be allowed two persons per shift. Shifts shall be:
>Monday 2:00 - 7:30 p.m. and 7:30 - 10:00 p.m.,
>Tuesday – Friday 5:30 – 7:30 pm & 7:30 – 10:00 pm,
>Saturday 3:00 – 7:30 pm & 7:30 – 10:00 pm and on
>Sunday 1:00 – 3:30 pm & 3:30 – 6:00 pm.
Each Commercial Booth rental will be allowed 4 passes per day and will be used for the whole week with the date stamped on the pass each day. No exceptions without Fair Chairman approval prior to fair dates. These passes are for workers only!
If you have any questions, feel free to call 334-427-3461 during normal business hours, or email: email@example.com.
Commercial Exhibit Contract
Click Here to Download Contract
Entering a Non-Commerical Booth in the fair
registration form below and return to CCB Community Bank, Attn: Melissa Gantt, PO Box 518, Andalusia, Al 36420 or call 427-3984.
* Non-commercial booths are free to any organization, school or club listed in Non-Commercial Booth Exhibit Divisions 13-21. Guidelines are that all exhibits must be non-commercial in nature, cannot sell food or merchandise, in no way solicit donations or promote a for-profit venture. These booths are unattended (except for Kiwanis' presence) during the days of the fair.
* The booths are 10' x 8' in size with back curtain and side curtains furnished. Your booth will be labeled with your name and class.
* You may set up your exhibit on Friday, October 10th, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Saturday, October 11th, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Sunday, October 12th, 1 p.m. - 4p.m. You must remove your exhibit on Monday, October 20th, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Tuesday, October 21st, 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Non-Commercial Exhibit Registration Form
to Download Exhibit Form
Little Miss Covington County Fair
All girls who will be 6, 7, or 8 years old by
October 13th, 2014, wishing to enter the "Little Miss Covington
County Fair" contest to be held Monday, October 13th, 2014, at 6:00 p.m. complete the registration entry form below.
Tiny Miss Covington County Fair
All girls who will be 4 or 5 years old by October 13th, 2014, wishing to enter the "Tiny Miss Covington County
Fair" contest to be held Wednesday, October 15th, 2014, at 6:00
p.m. complete the registration entry form below.
ONLY 25 ENTRIES ALLOWED IN EACH
Deadline for entry is OCTOBER 10th, 2014, or first 25 entries.
* Both contests are open to
Covington County Residents ONLY.
* There is an entry fee of $10.
* Pageant dresses are required.
For additional information
contact Kaci Perry, 334-428-7015
Here to Download Little Miss and/or Tiny
Entering Covington County Fair Tug-of-War Contest
The Tug-of-War contest is an invitation only, double elimination contest between teams of football players and teams of cheerleaders. The cheerleader competition will be held first with the football player contest following. Each team will be selected by coaches and/or cheerleader sponsors at each school.
Individual teams will be composed of eight (8) members and must follow a few simple rules. The overall pull length will be twelve (12) feet with the winner being the team that pulls the opponent six (6) feet. No spiked footwear allowed, gloves will be permitted, no hand over hand pulling will be allowed, no knot allowed in rope, anchorman can loop rope over one shoulder, and all members of the team must stay on their feet at all times. No hands are allowed on the ground, apart from the anchorman who is permitted one hand on the ground at all times. The direction of the pull will be decided by coin toss.
Rule violations will receive a warning. A second violation will result in disqualification. Foul language will not be tolerated.
Each team member plus one coach for each team will receive free admission to the Fair. Gary Buck will contact each school individually. For further information about this exciting event call Gary Buck at 334-303-8211.
Entering Covington County Fair Hot Dog Eating Contest
No Entry Fee
Open to the first 10 students who register!
All contestants must be registered and checked in by 6:00 p.m. on the day of contest. Contestants must be 12 - 14 years old and attend a school in Covington County.
The entry form and waiver must be signed by parent or guardian.
The object is to eat as many hot dogs AND buns, with water as the only beverage within 3 minutes. (Water will be provided). Condiments will be provided if desired.
Contestants will wait for the whistle to start - contest will be timed with a stopwatch.
Any complete hot dog and bun in contestants mouth at the final whistle is counted - provided it is then swallowed.
Dunking and crunching the hot dog and bun is permitted. Separating the hot dog and bun is permitted. Contestants must not touch any hot dog or bun until the whistle begins the contest.
Any contestant caught breaking any of the rules will be disqualified.
Contestants and up to two parents/guardians will receive free admission to the Fair on the night of the contest. All contestants must complete an application and have signatures on both the application and waiver to be allowed to participate. Signed documents should be mailed to: Kiel Odom, Regions Bank, 200 Church Street, Andalusia, AL 36420. Signed documents must be received by 5:00 p.m. October 13, 2014. Contact Kiel Odom at (334) 222-2423 for questions.
Hot Dog Eating Contest Application/Waiver
Here to Download Hot Dog Eating Contest Forms
WINNER RECEIVES $50.00
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader
to download Acrobat Reader-FREE:
Come Win at THE
Monday, Oct. 13, 2:00 pm -10 pm
Tuesday, Oct. 14, Special needs persons only 10 am -12 pm
Tuesday, Oct. 14, 5:30 pm -10 pm
Wednesday, Oct. 15, 5:30 pm -10 pm
Thursday, Oct. 16, 5:30 pm -10 pm
Friday, Oct. 17, 5:30 pm - 10 pm
Saturday, Oct. 18, 3 pm - 10 pm
Sunday, Oct. 19, 1 pm - 6 pm
Ages 13 and older: $6 at gate; $5 advance
Ages 6 - 12: $4 at gate; $3 advance
Seniors 65 and older: $4
Under 6 years old - Free
return to top